The next morning, she greeted us with her normal happy demeanor,and the ugly physical picture disappeared. She was completely happy and well.
Members of Second Church of Christ, Scientist, Richmond, Virginia, share their experiences, remarks, and testimonies of healing.
We're glad you're here
Looking for information about Christian Science branch churches and Christian Science? We're Second Church, Richmond, Virginia, and we'd love to share with you healings, ideas, remarks, and information supplied by our members. Stop back often, we're a busy site.
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Our Dear Dog
Was clearly not feeling well. She hadn't been eating normally, but she was still her loving self. We put her to bed, knowing the Truth about her, that she was a beloved creature, a pure expression of Love. About one in the morning, I awoke and went to her room downstairs to check on her. The picture was alarming. I tried to make her comfortable, and then I began to pray big time. I began by seeing her as God sees her, perfect, complete, and a delightful expression of joy. The love she expresses for everyone couldn't be dimmed or taken from her. Her real identity is spiritual, untouched by the picture before my eyes. I prayed until I felt calmer, then I went back to my bed to pray some more. Every time I awoke, which was often, I returned to my prayers, knowing God was in control, until I was able to feel calm again. Fear tried often to creep into my consciousness, but I refused to succumb. The evidence was false, and I wasn't going to buy into an untrue picture.
The next morning, she greeted us with her normal happy demeanor,and the ugly physical picture disappeared. She was completely happy and well.
The next morning, she greeted us with her normal happy demeanor,and the ugly physical picture disappeared. She was completely happy and well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment