Subject: Good Soil
Hymns: 42, 386, 101
Bible Section I
1. Gen 1:1, 9-12, 31 (to 1st .)
2. Lev 26:1 I am, 3, 4, 5, 9-12
3. Is 29:13, 14, 17, 18-19, 24
4. Is 32:15 the wilderness, 16
5. Is 62:4 (to 1st :)
6. Matt 4:23 Jesus
7. Matt 13:1-11, 13, 16, 17
Science & Health Section I
1. 117:14
2. 272:3-8, 13-16
Bible Section II
8. Matt 13:18-19
Science & Health Section II
3. 6:14
4. 180:5
5. 381:21-26
6. 417:21
Bible Section III
9. Matt 13:20-21
Science & Health Section III
7. 22:20
8. 387:27
9. 28:24
10. 29:7-10
11. 97:32
Bible Section IV
10. Matt 13:22
Science & Health Section IV
12. 36:14
13. 21:25
14. 65:13
15. 57:15
Bible Section V
11. Matt 13:23
12. Rev 2:7
Science & Health Section V
16. xi:22
17. 453:16 (to .)
18. 405:5-9
19. 2:16-17
20. 213:11
21. 260:13
22. 4:22
23. 304:3-5
24. 515:22
25. 15:18-20
26. 35:19-25 Our church
No comments:
Post a Comment